Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What's New: Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo & Conditioner


My hair has been a totally mess this winter.  My scalp has been dry, my roots have been greasy and my ends have been dry & frizzy!  I've been on a hunt.  A hunt to find a shampoo/ conditioner that will help normalize my hair without breaking my scalp out.  Yes, you read that right.  Oddly, this season my scalp has been very sensitive and has not been very happy with me.

After reading numerous reviews, this weekend i decided to pick up the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for dull, dry hair.  Good job Dove!  My hair absolutely loves this stuff!  I have been using the shampoo & conditioner in conjunction with the Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner and have no complaints.  2 thumbs up!!

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner can be purchased at Wal-Mart for under $7 each in Canada.  I picked mine up across the border for $4.97 each.

Daily Randomness:
-thin walls at work make for really interesting days lol
-saw Endless Love this weekend with the Mr and absolutely loved it!  I am sucker for cheesy romance movies.
-ahh i totally stocked up on my fav foundation this weekend (Revlon Colourstay in 330).  I can't seem to find this shade in Canada anymore.  My little cross border trip was well worth the drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment