Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review: Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

I have spotted my first wrinkle :(  
I have been so concerned with getting my acne under control I overlooked the other joy of getting older ... Wrinkles!!  

A few of my fav youtube beauty gurus absolutely rave about the Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream.  While I was at Sephora picking up my Naked 3 palette I decided to toss one of these in my basket.  I was hoping, by hydrating my under eye  it would help diminish the look of that one fine line.  $56 dollars later ... That fine line is still starring back at me! There's nothing to rave about here.  The cream is light , easy to apply but often made my eyes water.  I applied this cream in the morning and at night as directed with no results.  This cream will be going back to Sephora.  Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.  I am on a mission to diminish that fine line!

 Daily randomness:
-got nothing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment