Sunday, October 5, 2014

Vampy lips for less


It's all about vampy lips this season.  Want it for less?  Check out my top 3 picks for under $10. (From lightest to darkest) 


If you are new to vampy lips or looking for something less intense this one is perfect for you.  It's quick, easy and fool proof!  Stick lipsticks can be applied in 1 minute flat!


If you are looking for a more purple toned vampy shade ... search no more!  This sucker is the perfect deep purpleish-red shade for winter.  It glides on so smooth and feels so luxurious.  I can't believe this Covergirl!  Mac watch out!  


Cabernet it is.  The ultimate vampy shade.  The colour is intense and amazing but does require a little more work.  Not loving the bullet.  It's hard to work with especially if you want precision.  I often need to use a lip brush to apply this colour especially around the cupid's bow. For the price I paid, it's well worth the extra 5 minutes!!

Daily randomness:
-Happy turkey weekend!  Live, laugh and eat lots!  I know I will.  We have 3 days of turkey this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment