Sunday, July 13, 2014

Essence spotting!


Spotted ... Essence's new Cookies and Cream summer collection.  A small collection of nudes and corals perfect for that summer glow.  I picked up the baked blush in Cakepop, that's Top. Strange name but a beautiful coral.  



I've tried my fair share of Essence goodies.  Some of them are great and others are misses.  Overall the affordable price tag that always intrigues me to keep buying.  The blush is silky and smooth, a touch powdery but does lasts all day.  It looks beautiful on with just the right amount of sheen.  For $3.99 it's  a hit!  If you're looking for a cheap and cheerful coral blush that won't break the bank ... This is it!

Daily Randomness:
-OMG I have been loving Cover Girl's Ready Set Gorgeous foundation & powder.  Full Review coming soon!!
-just purchased the perfect set of yellow bedside lamps from Target this weekend.  Love them!  Just what my bedroom needed! 
-arrrg! I'm looking to update my summer wardrobe but can't seem to find anything to buy!  Is it just me?  Are you also feeling the same?
  

1 comment: