Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fav summer blush: Milani Luminoso baked blush


OMG ... I am so in love with this blush!  It's amazing! This blush has been getting great reviews lately and so I decided to pick one up last month.  I picked mine up at Wal-mart for under $10. 

And it's true ... it's perfect! A true gem.  It is the perfect shade of peach with just the amount of sheen.  It goes on smooth, blends easily and lasts all day. It feels so luxurious!  Great job Milani!  I am so impressed! I will definitely be checking out the other shades.


Daily Randomness:
-ahh gotta love April showers!  I've been eyeing a pair of Hunters ... should I? 
-Last month i placed an order on HauteLook and it is still in transit ... WTF!
-Oh...  i have been so inspired to shop! I've picked up a few great pieces at Smart Set this season.  
I've been loving the cropped sweater look! One of my fav pieces is the cropped mesh sweater (inserted below) in grey.  I pair it over my washed denim blouse!  Love love!
Don't forget to redeem your savings pass if you recieved one!  You have until May 11th!



No comments:

Post a Comment